This is an illness with trademark symptoms such as, extensive pain, exhaustion, and sleep disorders that adversely affects the quality of life.
There are other vital symptoms to look for like:
- Cognitive problems
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS),
- Severe migraines
- Muscle problems of the face or jaw ( known as Temporomandibular disorder)
- Bladder problems,
- Swelling of the prostate gland
Lyme disease is germs that spreads by tick bites. Individuals with this disorder will notice symptoms such as:
- Noticeable fatigue
- Severe migraine or headache
- Extensive musculoskeletal discomfort
- Discomfort and stiffness in the joints
- Weakening immune system
- Trouble with concentration
- Loss of memory
- Sleep disorders
Stress can also be liable for persistent body aches. Some general symptoms of this condition are:
- Joint pain
- Pain on the chest
- Sleep difficulties
- Upset stomach
Vitamin D Deficiency
- Vitamin D deficiency is one of the causes for constant and chronic body pain.
- Vitamin D assists by keeping your bones sturdy, avoiding fractures.
- Small levels of vitamin D lets your body absorb only about 10% of the calcium you consume.
- Since calcium is vital to build sturdier and fit bones, vitamin D deficiency causes fragile, soft and painful bones.
A few of the general symptoms of low levels of vitamin D are:
- Continuous exhaustion
- Achy bones
- Regular fractures as a result of injuries
Deficiency Of Iron In The Blood
Also identified as iron deficiency anaemia, this disorder takes place due to the absence of iron in your blood. This absence results in lower quantities of oxygen and nutrients transmitted to various sections of your body making you feel exhausted and sore all over. Additional symptoms of this disorder consist of:
- Muscle pains
- Pale skin and nails
- Extreme blood loss during menstruation
- Delicate nails and hair
- Irritability and touchiness
Related Video On Body Aches